Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hand Knit OOTD


http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-katherine-corrigan-tunic

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-katherine-corrigan-tunic


I wore this to my Knits and Clicks photography group last Friday. Nadine took the outdoor photos from my new iPhone which has a portrait feature which makes the background a little blurry. This pattern is done in a cool bamboo yarn which was perfect for the beautiful sunny day we had. The three of us met up for lunch first at a local cafe. Our group includes Ramona of Knit Me Too.

I think the colour is more accurate in the mannequin shot than it is in the outdoor photo. I'm wearing it with white pants, a snakeskin print shoe, an ivory bag and with jewellery I made myself.  When I want it more dressed up I switch to my silver heeled sandals and handbag.  Here's a few more views and details.








1 comment:

  1. Love this little tee. You've made it in my favorite color which helps, but the pattern is simply beautiful, too. I will purchase pattern ASAP and get started on this one.

    ReplyDelete